MORE ABOUT ME…

My name is Tim Patterson. I am a husband, father, Southern Baptist Minister, and Network Administrator/Engineer. I currently work at North Greenville University in Tigerville, SC. Erin is my wife and Veronica my daughter is just something special. I like reading, discussing theology, photography, sports, and being a couch potato when time permits.

Why Apparent Contradictions?

I have based a large part of my life on the premise that two statements that contradict one another cannot both be true. I am also aware that I sometimes live a life that seems inconsistent with this belief. Often times this creates apparent contradictions. I am now inviting you to be apart of them.

Snow in March, Really!!!

I can't believe it, we had 6" of snow yesterday. At the beginning of March, nothing like this really happens in South Carolina.

Erin, Veronica, and I all spent a lot of time just playing around and making a mess of ourselves in the snow today. Our English Bulldogs even got in the act for a little while.

I took a walk around the neighborhood for about an hour early in the morning just so that I would have an excuse to take some pictures and so that I could beat the rush of everyone getting out in the snow.

I took tons of pictures, and I will be posting them on the blog and mostly on my flickr link as time permits, but I just thought I would let you all know and to share a quick preview with you all.

1 comments:

  1. Erin said...
     

    I love your picture taking skills - we would have no pictures if it wasn't for you! :)

Post a Comment



 

Sunset on Halloween 08 from NGU

Anderson Mill

Veronica in the Leaves

Butterfly

Dragon Fly

Sailboat Passing the Cooper River Bridge

Bald Eagle

Early in the Morning