MORE ABOUT ME…

My name is Tim Patterson. I am a husband, father, Southern Baptist Minister, and Network Administrator/Engineer. I currently work at North Greenville University in Tigerville, SC. Erin is my wife and Veronica my daughter is just something special. I like reading, discussing theology, photography, sports, and being a couch potato when time permits.

Why Apparent Contradictions?

I have based a large part of my life on the premise that two statements that contradict one another cannot both be true. I am also aware that I sometimes live a life that seems inconsistent with this belief. Often times this creates apparent contradictions. I am now inviting you to be apart of them.

Reminder: Apple Keynote Tomorrow 12 PM Eastern

Being a rabid Apple fan, I thought it fair to remind everyone that Apple is going to be throwing Phil Shiller to the wolves at Macworld and asking him to do a keynote when all of the Apple lovers like me are really wanting a "SteveNote". I know Steve Jobs is sick and is getting better but I thought that is what satellite feeds were designed for. I hope to see some cool new stuff and will definitely post if I find some new way to move my family a little closer to the poor house. If you want to follow along, I recommend you click on the Engadget link below and check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Sunset on Halloween 08 from NGU

Anderson Mill

Veronica in the Leaves

Butterfly

Dragon Fly

Sailboat Passing the Cooper River Bridge

Bald Eagle

Early in the Morning