MORE ABOUT ME…

My name is Tim Patterson. I am a husband, father, Southern Baptist Minister, and Network Administrator/Engineer. I currently work at North Greenville University in Tigerville, SC. Erin is my wife and Veronica my daughter is just something special. I like reading, discussing theology, photography, sports, and being a couch potato when time permits.

Why Apparent Contradictions?

I have based a large part of my life on the premise that two statements that contradict one another cannot both be true. I am also aware that I sometimes live a life that seems inconsistent with this belief. Often times this creates apparent contradictions. I am now inviting you to be apart of them.

Jack is Back! 24 Returns with a Bang!

I just finished the two hour season premier of 24 and it was awesome! It has been over a year and half since the last installment of 24 and the adventures and trials of Jack Bauer and I have really been curious to see if the writers, producers, directors, and actors were going to be able to pull off another season. That was answered tonight with a fantastic and resounding YES!

The story looks solid (better than the last couple) and I can say that I am already on the edge of my seat and will probably be sitting there until the season finale.

Keifer Sutherland plays the best angry guy ever that doesn't have to scream expletives (sorry Samuel L. Jackson, you are still the best cursing angry guy) to get someone to crack. It could also have something to do with the fact that he may have a gun to your head, forearm in your throat, or as he was preparing tonight something crazy with a ball point pen. I am surprised to see that long time good guy Tony Almeida is now an antagonist with still unknown plans. I can say for one thing, that it will be fun to watch Jack break his will to keep his plans secret over the next couple of hours.

Reminder the season premier event continues tomorrow with another wicked awesome two hours starting at 8 pm.

Okay, I am going for now because I may need some heart medicine as I think my pulse is still well over a 1000.

1 comments:

  1. Erin said...
     

    Better break out the paddles...24 is back. I might have to shock your heart! :)

Post a Comment



 

Sunset on Halloween 08 from NGU

Anderson Mill

Veronica in the Leaves

Butterfly

Dragon Fly

Sailboat Passing the Cooper River Bridge

Bald Eagle

Early in the Morning